Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Our First Home (of our own)!


I've been neglecting this blog lately but some news is just too good not to write about.

Michael and I bought our first home recently (we moved in the beginning of Aug), and it is absolute heaven!  Since high school I have moved 12 times so buying a home and being able to stay in one spot for a while is a huge deal for me.

We love our neighborhood and Daisy loves having so much space to herself; she loves playing chase around the house.  We also love not hearing loud neighbors or smelling cigarette smoke every time we open our door. Michael is thrilled to have a much shorter commute and I love that he doesn't have to get up quite as early.


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I was just asking Jeff a few days ago if he knew where y'all were living now. So exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! There’s no better, more convenient way to start a family than to do it in your own house. I’m happy for you. :) Your experience of moving from one place to another was surely difficult, especially since you were growing up. I’m sure you wouldn’t want your kids to go through that. Though, you’ve probably improved your social skills through that.

    Avril ^.^

    ReplyDelete