Saturday, July 9, 2011

4th of July!


Daisy got her hair cut right before the fourth and they put this adorable little scarf on her. She made me laugh because when I went to take a picture of her she started posing for the camera. I think she thinks she is a model. She probably posed in ten different ways all with her eyes right on the camera. I don't know why, but she loves having her picture taken.
Saturday night Addie rode up to the cabin with us. It melted our hearts when we looked in the back seat and saw her holding Daisy's paw. I wish we could have gotten a better shot of Addie, but as soon as they saw the camera both Addie and Daisy started posing for the camera.

We went up and watched the fireworks with the extended Moss family. It was lots of fun and the fireworks were of wonderful. I love the Fourth of July. It's so fun to have a gorgeous summer day to spend with family and remember how blessed we are to live in this country.




2 comments:

  1. Super cute picture of hand holding in the backseat!
    Ps- what are you up to these days? We need to hang out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suz, I'm just enjoying not being in the student lifestyle anymore. We should hang out asap- let me know what's good for you!

    ReplyDelete